Friday, December 28, 2012

2 FRACTURED ELBOWS --- DON'T RECOMMEND!!

On October 13, while watching my granddaughter march in her last high school parade, I turned to follow the band back to their bus when a raised seam in the sidewalk tripped me.  OUCH!!  OUCH!!  I pulled my right fist to the center of my chest and stiff-armed the sidewalk with my left hand.  P-A-I-N!!! like I've never felt before, even with the 2 babies I had.  People started asking me if I was okay but I couldn't answer with the wind knocked out of me!!!  I finally moved around enough to sit up, then they wanted to pull me up by my fractured arms!!!  Finally made it to my feet and walked away so those good-intended people would stop asking questions and pulling on my arms. For 6 weeks I haven't done anything other than necessities, most of those lacking in quality.  

Want to know what its like, don't lift anything over 5 lbs and be absolutely sure to not twist a cap off of even the toothpaste.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment