Monday, May 27, 2013

17 Hours on the Phone and No Help Available

Alzheimer's disease is consuming my life!  And I don't even have the disease.  Within 2 weeks, I took my sister's car away from her (she threw me out of her apartment when I told her I had moved it) Taking Drivers license Away From Senior Drivers and after 17 hours on the phone to various agencies including police, an ambulance company and many, many health agencies to get assistance for her at home (her income level is below poverty level but falls in a crack disqualifying her for most home services), she took care of the situation herself.  She fell while at Wal-mart and got a concussion that put her in the hospital and then moved to an Alzheimer's unit.   Hardest things I have had to do other than surviving 25 years in a verbally abusive marriage.  Susan's web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment